Monday, June 20, 2011

Yaateeh everybody!
How was every body's week? I hope it was as good as mine! So Natalie is that how you were expecting to wake up on Saturday. Well thank you, the cake did turn out really good! We did the confetti with strawberry ice cream. I must say I did a pretty good job. I had a really neat experience this week. On Saturday there was a ward temple day with a focus on getting all of the recent converts to go and do baptisms for the dead. Last Sunday we got Terrance the priesthood so that he could go. He and Sandra our two most recent converts were able to make it. That night we went to Sandra's to see how it went. When we got their she had the biggest smile on her face and just had this glow to her. She told us about it and how she loved every minute of it. On Sunday in gospel Principles President Boone asked each of them to talk about their experience and share a little about it. It was so awesome to get to hear each of them talk about it and how they loved it. One of the men said how he hopes that that is how Heaven is. I loved hearing all of them talk about their experience.
This week there was a leadership training meeting in Flagstaff for all Zone Leaders, District Leaders and anybody who had a companion that has been out for less then three transfers. So this week was a pretty crazy week. Elder Chapple and Smith and one of the Ganado Elders went to the meeting. So Elder Ochoa and the other Ganado elder and I were companions from Monday until Thursday night. So we spent a day and a half in Ganado and then a day in each of our areas. It was fun to spend some times and get to know some other elders, but I didn't like not being in my area.
Well I better get going. I hope you all have a wonderful week. Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers out there. I love you all!
Love,
Elder Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment