Monday, December 5, 2011

Week 6!

Hello my wonderful Family!!
I don't know what it is but i guess at the beginning of every month is when it gets cold around here. We had a really nice November then December 1st the snow came. We were in Durango for zone conference and when we went in the sun was out and it was a nice day; then when we came out it was cloudy and snowing. It snowed all the way home so it really slowed us down so we were late for our splits. It sure has been cold too. This morning when we woke up to go play basketball at 5:30 it was 10 degrees out side. Then when we came to email we had a flat tire so we had to change that when it was like 20 degrees. I guess you could say it was fun. It is good to get the moisture we need it because we have not had very much yet.
So we did have our baptism down on the rez. Adrianna Bedoni was baptised on Saturday. So we went down on Sunday to confirm her and the stake president showed up there. The chances of that happening were slim the one and only time that we have gone to church there he was there so it was good to have him stand in as well. I left my camera in the truck so I will email you pictures next week. But, we were really excited to get her baptised. I talked to President about getting a set of Elders to cover Montezuma Creek and Bluff and he told us to find a place to live so we could do it. So we are excited about that because their is a lot of work to be done down there and neither of us can get down there as often as we would like.
Our Zone Conference was really good! It is kind of a bummer because it takes a over a day out of our week for it because we had to leave Wednesday night then we didn't get back until late Thursday night. But, I always love hearing the training that we need and what President has prepared for us. We talked about the kingdom's of glory, and how we reach the highest degree of the Celestial Kingdom. It was really good. I always love listening to President, after all he was a General Authority. So it is always good.
Well it's hard to believe that transfers are already here. This last week absolutely flew by along with the rest of this transfer. We are pretty sure that one of us is leaving. President Jones doesn't normally keep companionship's together more then two transfers. So I hope I stay! There are some people that we are working with that are really progressing and I don't feel like my work here is done. But if the Lord needs me else where then I will faithfully go, but i really hope I stay.
Well I hope you all have a wonderful week! It was so good to get to hear everybody from Thanksgiving! I will talk to you soon! I love you all!
Love,
Elder Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment