Monday, August 1, 2011

6 Months???

Yaateeh everybody!
I guess time really does fly when your having fun. It does not seem possible that I could already be 1/4 of the with my mission. We were talking about it last night with some members. It seems like just last week that I went into the MTC. It does not seem possible that these past six months are already over. I have heard that time only seems to go by faster and faster. I hope that is not entirely true. I hope I am serving the Lord to the best of my ability because I don't want to look back and regret anything.
Well this is the last week of the transfer. It is hard to believe! It seems like I just got here. Were pretty sure Elder Akaka is going to be transferred. he has been here for about five months, but you never know. We were suppose to have a baptism this week. By they didn't come to church yesterday so we have to push it back. It is so frustrating when it seems like you do all you can to help others come unto Christ but they don't keep their commitment's. I guess we really just have to evaluate ourselves and identify what we are doing wrong and how we can become better.
So the res. is broken up into, what they call agencies. I believe their are six of them, and Crownpoint is the head quarters of the Eastern Navajo Agency. So this week they had the Eastern Navajo Agency Fair and Rodeo going on. It seemed as if everyone put their life on old for a few days, it made work kind of slow this week. Everybody had their "cousin-brother's" or whoever staying with them or they were doing something in the fair. So it was hard to get into some doors. This should be a good week though.
Well I hope you all have a wonderful week! I love you all! Take care!
Love,
Elder Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment